New for 2015 season!
- New lower prices this season! Members who pre-enter will pay just $40 per division. Non-pre entry prices for members is $45 per division. Non-members who pre-enter will pay $45 per division and $50 if they miss the pre-entry deadline. Pre-entries must be faxed no later than 6pm the Wednesday before the show date.
- Trainers can win $100! The trainers who bring the most participating students will receive a $100 cash award at each show!
- Jackpot Class! Every Hunter Divisions' class "B" is a Jackpot class! 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th place will recieve $20, $15, $10, $5 accordingly. (Must be minimum of just six (6) entries).
- ECHSA Show Numbers for Members. Members will receive their very own ECHSA Show Number. The number must be present at each show to receive member prices and to be eligible for year-end awards. Any member losing or failing to bring their assigned ECHSA Show Number will be assessed a $10 processing fee to replace the number.
- Year-End Show Awards. The last show of the season will be a non-rated costume show, members will receive their awards throughout the show.
Join the ECHSA!
Getting in on the savings! Joining is very easy. Just download the application and fax it to us!
Prize List, Show Bill and Entry Form
Our prize list consists of several divisions for the new show competitor as well as the seasoned show competitor. You will find the prize list along with links for downloading a pdf version of the prize list, show bill and entry form on our prizelist page. Show bills and entry forms will also be available on show day at the show secretary's table.
Show Rules and Class Descriptions
Our shows are in compliance with the Virginia Horse Show Association (VHSA) Associate Rules and Regulations. In addition to the VHSA Rules and Regulations, more specific information about the rated and non-rated classes and divisions, including pre-requisites, jump heights, cross-entries, may be found in the ECHSA Rules and Regulations. All of which may be found in hard copy with the show secretary.
Show rules and descriptions of the divisions and classes offered may be found on our show bill, entry form and in the Prize List page of this site.
Coggins - VA Law
A valid Coggins is required prior to entering the ring. No exceptions. It is Virginia law.